Building The Future
City Property is a management agent with a vision to bring new life into cities through urban renewal. We hope to create living, working, shopping and leisure spaces that are customer-centric by building upmarket, cosmopolitan and sophisticated property.
We have an enthusiasm for all aspects of city life and by constantly introducing new initiatives we hope to reignite consumer interest in inner city areas. These revivals will boost social cohesion and attract people from all walks of life to share living and working space. By re-establishing the CBD’s of Gauteng, our cities will become increasingly viable and desirable locations for business, accommodation and leisure. We are excited to develop and change available spaces to suit the needs of new tenants.
Building the Future of Property
We’re changing and improving the urban landscape to create spaces for communities to live, work and play. Our retail, office, warehouses and apartment spaces create opportunities for corporates and individuals to enjoy their South African cities.
As a leading property company, our success not only lies in the onsite management and maintenance teams that care for our properties and its tenants but also the administration staff. This includes friendly call centre staff, customer care, leasing and billing staff, contractors and other support staff.
With live-in building managers at most of our properties, our team on the ground are there to assist with moving as well as maintenance matters. We also handle the strategic management, supervision and implementation relating to acquisitions and disposals as well as upgrades and renovations.
With over 400 diverse properties, 9 963 flats and 1,5 million square meters of commercial space to manage, we strive to not only meet the needs of our residents but also make their stay unforgettable.
Investing in the City
For us, new developments are not just a design exercise. We operate in an urban environment. The challenge is always to incorporate the old with the new in order to give older properties and areas a new life.
CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
City Property are actively involved with projects driven to inspire change and make a difference in people’s lives. Under the campaign #ChangeOurCityForGood we have various initiatives based on sustainability, collaboration and partnerships. Some of our projects include:
- Food & Trees for Africa : Providing food gardens, fruit and shade trees and trainings and tools to help the Mamelodi community become more self sustainable.
- Soweto: Hosting of a stationary drive for the schools in Soweto.
- Mandela Day: Running of a blanket and food drive for the homeless in the Tshwane CBD.
- Dignity Dreams NGO: Providing reusable sanitary packs to young girls and women to meet their personal hygiene requirements.
- Lafika La Phodisa: Provided donations towards the establishment of an early development programme at their Johannesburg premises as well as the Tshwane informal traders bursary scheme.
- Santa Shoebox: The annual initiative will again brighten up children’s faces. We provided them with a personalised message, a box filled with stationery, toys, clothing, personal hygiene items and a treat or two.
- Women And Men Against Child Abuse: Our cycle team ride in the Telkom 94.7 Cycle Challenge to raise funds. Staff who participate in the 702 Discovery Walk-the-Talk also use this platform to “protest” for the rights of children for WAMACA. We take an active stance against violence towards children.
Through our extensive network of contractors, we also assist with various maintenance matters at children's centres, schools and places of safety. For more information or if you want to get involved in our initiatives, contact us on email@example.com.